Personal Credits, Exemptions & Tax Payer Assistance

Note that if you currently receive an exemption or credit and sell your home to relocate to another location within New London, you must file an Amended Application by December 1st in order to continue to receive the exemption or credit.
If you are interested in State Low & Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief program, you will need to file directly with the State of NH.  That may be done through NH Granite Tax Connect online (please refer to this DRA page for more information) or you may pick up a paper copy of the application in our offices, and mail it in.  That program is only open for applications from May 1st through June 30th each year. 
If you have any questions on eligibility guidelines, please contact the Land Use and Assessing Coordinator at 603-526-1243 
Elderly Qualification Worksheet Must be completed if applying for the Elderly Exemption using the PA-29