NH Fish & Game hunting and fishing licenses & OHRV and snowmobile registrations

NH Fish & Game hunting & fishing licenses are sold at our office except for Milestone & Life Time Licenses, which can only be given at NH F&G office in Concord, Keene, Lancaster & the Tackle Shake in Newbury.

NH Hunting dates & seasons 

We also issue OHRV & snowmobile registration.  See checklist below before coming in.

NOTE: Annual registrations run May 1 through April 30.  New registrations become available in late April.  

All snowmobiles and OHRVs must be registered if operated in New Hampshire off the owner's property. There are no additional trail user fees in New Hampshire. A registration is a privilege to ride off of your own property on approved trails or with written landowner permission. A registration does not give permission for unrestricted riding or operation on roadways not part of an approved trail system.

Please note that registration does not guarantee trails are open for riding. It is the rider's responsibility to check for trail openings, closures, or event cancellations.  For information on trails, openings and closures, contact the NH Bureau of Trails at (603) 271-3254 or visit their website.