Town Clerk/Tax Collector Office

Welcome to the Town Clerk/Tax Collector section of the
town's website.  



Check our Elections & Voting page for info on the upcoming election.

Transfer Station permit / beach parking pass sticker should be placed on your front windshield, passenger side, lower corner.  If you don't want to stick it to your windshield, please stick it to something else (old cd case?) and make sure it is visible on the passenger side of your front windshield when entering the Transfer Station or parking at our Town beaches.  
Click here for information about getting a sticker.

***Make sure your sticker & your guest pass are up to date. Parking violations subject to non-disputable ticketing.

New Residents click here for helpful information regarding residency, vehicle registrations, etc.

Need help?   Are you behind in paying your mortgage, property charges, association fees or utilities? Click link for more information on a potential source of help

Wetlands & Waterways Construction
Those working in or near wetlands or waterways must file a Dredge and Fill application with the State of NH before beginning work (RSA 483-A). Fines may be assessed for non-compliance.
 Any questions should be referred to the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (DES), Wetlands Bureau. They may be reached at
(603) 271-2147 or visit their website for more information.

Below is a list of links we hope will be helpful & aid you in accomplishing some of the services we provide. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in the office if you need assistance.